Monday, March 23, 2009


This is a story about a wonderful dream I had just about a year ago. I wrote about it when I had a blog on Yahoo 360. It's so beautiful, that I wanted to share it here as well. God Bless!

*****

Wednesday night (March 27, 2008) I had a dream that I was with Jesus. I didn't see Him, but I felt Him. I can only explain it like this: I didn't need to see Him to know he was there.

We were surrounded by a refreshing bright light (though I didn't find it blinding), the sand was golden, the sky a clean clear blue. We sat on white stone benches close to the ground. A tall stone wall was nearby.

I became aware that Jesus was speaking to me, but I didn't hear with my ears. It was more with my heart. I can't spell out word for word what He said to me - but my soul felt peace.

It's been months since I had that dream and it's still as crystal clear as ever. Every night when I drift off to sleep, I hope to meet Jesus in my dreams again.

No comments: